This is SOO delicious! I got it out of those advertisements you get in the mail for cook books. It was a sample and the picture looked awesome. I make it every fall & winter, several times! It's great leftover, too
1 pound ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
3 15.5oz cans Mexican style chili beans, undrained (or regular chili beans)
1 15 1/4oz. can whole kernel corn, undrained
1 15oz. can oz can tomato sauce
1 14.5 oz. can tomatoes, undrained*
1 4.5 oz can chopped green chilies*
1 envelope taco seasoning mix
1 envelope Ranch style dressing mix
1.5 cups water
*I use 2 cans of Rotel in place of these
Toppings:
Corn chips
shredded lettuce
chopped tomato
sour cream
shredded cheddar cheese
Cook beef and onions in stock pot over medium high heat until meat is browned & onions are tender, stirring until meat crumbles; drain
Stir beans & next 7 ingredients into beef mixture; bring to boil. Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon soup into bowls; top with desired toppings
we made this last weekend ... it was delish! Nicholas loved it too!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I wasn't getting the emails for comments on this blog! Good to go now!